Kallithea, Rhodes, Greece
tel: +30 22410 45700 / fax: +30 22410 87060
Elysium Resort & Spa is Rhodes’ premier 5 star deluxe beachfront resort hotel. The hotel is distinguished by its elegant décor and high aesthetics in both its public areas and guest rooms. Luxury, style and quality of services are the core values that make the Elysium stand in a class of its own. Beach front location with breathtaking sea views next to the famous monument of Kallithea Springs. The 400-meter long, Blue-flag awarded beach and the natural beauty of the surrounding area are harmoniously combined offering our guests the chance to enjoy a luxurious life style in a natural setting.
Distances from: City of Rhodes / Medieval town: 10 km, approx. 15′ • Airport: about 20 km, approx. 25′. Click here for directions from Rhodes International Airport “Diagoras”.
Airport transfer taxi rates: Airport-Elysium €45 / Elysium-Airport €35 (Hotel rates).
Regular taxi rates: to the airport €35, to town €19.
There is a bus stop nearby and the one-way ticket to Rhodes town is €2,40.
For attendees of Elia’s Focus on Executives, we have agreed special rates:
Deluxe Guestroom sea view at €80/€92 per night (Non Elite Club rooms)
Elite Club Guestroom sea view at €125 per night (Executive floors)
Elite Club Superior sea view at €135 per night (Executive floors)
The above rates include breakfast, all taxes & services except the accommodation tax of €4 per room per night.
The benefits of Elite Club rooms are listed below:
How to book your room:
Visit the Hotel link and please enter the booking code Execs2021 to receive the special rates. The above rates are valid for stays between 15/10/2021 until 23/10/2021. Hotel cancellation policy applies. Please note that these rates allow booking modifications or cancellation without charges up to Monday, 27 September 2021, 23:59 local time.
Prior to departure, all travelers must ensure that they carry an acceptable form of certification of their health condition. Acceptable documents include:
– A negative PCR molecular test result from a laboratory; the test must be taken up to 72 hours before entry.
– A negative antigen (rapid) test result from a laboratory; the test must be taken up to 48 hours before entry.
– A vaccination certificate issued by a certified authority.
– A certificate of recovery from the SARS-CoV-2 virus infection issued by a public authority or a certified laboratory. The certificate is issued 30 days after the day of the first positive COVID-19 test and is valid for 180 days after it.
– Proof that the traveler was tested positive with COVID-19 in the past 30 to 180 days. This can be proved either by presenting a positive PCR molecular or an antigen test result performed by an authorized laboratory or a medical certificate confirming that the holder was tested positive with SARS-CoV-2 virus infection.
Tourists must fill in the Passenger Locator Form (PLF) no later than 23:59 (11.59 PM) of the day before arriving in Greece.