If you have insights that the language industry needs to hear, the 21st edition of our Networking Days event is the perfect place to share it.
As well as industry-wide recognition, you’ll receive free registration to our flagship forum for language service companies, with two busy days of learning and networking in Bucharest.
The Committee is particularly interested to hear about your case studies, knowledge and experience that relate to this year’s six programme tracks:
- Measuring the success of your business e.g. analytics, KPIs
- Doing business in Europe and with the European Union
- IT and technology
- Essential business management tips across all aspects of your company e.g. financial, marketing, entrepreneurial
- Personal business success stories
- People and resource management
You could share a personal story, a business case study, new ideas, trends or developments you’ve noticed… The possibilities for providing value to attendees are almost endless.
More information about the Call for Papers can be found on the event website.
Papers must be submitted via the online form by midnight on 12 May 2017. Good luck!