10 June 2020, 16:00 CET
What we will cover:
- Contacting your existing customers and prospects; what to say.
- What Value did they associate with the use of your product or service before March?
- The conversations to have with those same Key Players; what changed? Or remained the same?
- Reestablish Value and next steps
Outcomes to Expect:
- Each attendee will be challenged to make sure they know what is important to their customers and prospects NOW
- A blueprint to conduct the conversation in #1
John E. Flannery
John is the President of Flannery Sales Systems, LLC. He works with his customers to develop specific revenue generation programs based on sales processes. His team provides customers with supporting implementation services to help companies maximize their investment and drive results. With 33 years of sales, sales management, and business ownership experience, John understands how sales organizations should run from all levels. After 10 years in Fortune 500 companies, including Pitney Bowes and Nextel, he founded, built, and sold his own business in the wireless industry. As the lead sales executive for a multinational organization, John drove the implementation of sales processes into that company. John has navigated well through four recessions and has connected with his customers and prospects on how to do the same in this chaotic environment. Flannery Sales Systems has customers in 17 countries and across many industries to include professional services, localization and translation, manufacturing, and life sciences.