Deadline: May 10, 2021 by 11:59 PM CET
If you’re passionate about the language industry, now’s your chance to make a difference by standing for election to the Elia Board. Senior executives working for an Elia Full Member company are eligible to stand for election to one of the four positions that will become available once the current term ends in October 2021. Candidates for these positions must have decision-making responsibilities in their respective companies.
The Elia Board of Directors is made up of volunteers who share their time, experience, and insights to help develop Elia’s events and role in the language industry. This is an exciting time to join Elia and help contribute to our strategy, finance, policy, events, and more.
Being an Elia Board member means playing a key role in our busy calendar of events and activities. Further details about the role of the Elia Board and the responsibilities of Directors can be found in the Elia Board of Directors Code of Conduct.
Benefits of becoming an Elia Director
- Help the association serve its members (you) better
- Develop a strong relationship with 6 other industry leaders and an experienced support team
- Learn new skill-sets as part of your continued professional development
- The opportunity to give back and share your expertise
- Increase your company’s visibility
- Being an Elia Board member means playing a key role in our busy calendar of events
Upon submission of your candidacy, all prospective Directors will be contacted to set up a meeting with one of the current Elia Directors and John Terninko, Elia Managing Director. If you have any questions about the election, submitting your candidacy, or would like to talk with a Director prior to submitting your name, please contact John here.
Best wishes and good luck!