9 February 2022, 16:00-17:00 CET
Speaker: Susana Peixoto
This webinar will help you or your team improve its translation quality in the triad of accounting, economics and finance. We will cover:
- Analysis of particularities and main difficulties of this specialisation
- Characteristics of economic language versus financial language
- A comparison of IFRS, US GAAP and UK GAAP terms
- How to choose your terminology sources
- How to create reliable translation memories
- Artificial intelligence applied to financial translations
The target audience are: internal translators, PMs and operational managers.
Founder & owner, Expressão
Susana Peixoto has been in the industry for 25 years and is the founder and owner of EXPRESSÃO, Lda., a Portugal-based language service provider specialised in legal and financial translation. She holds a BA in Management and a Master in Corporate Sciences and currently teaches economic and financial translation at the European Master’s in Translation at the University of Porto. Susana has served as a Board member of Elia (2017-2021).